Flashpocket's Application for Gamemaster

Info.png.15c5a6a6aed7399be388a9331a556986

Full Roleplay Name: CT-1973 Snake / CT-3791 Reptile

Discord Username: flashpocket#1982

Hours Played: 2d 5h

Time Zone: MST

Questions.png.d9a11de44497768ad18060190be64838

How long have you been playing Garry’s Mod?: 2563 hours mostly on star war RP

Do you have any past applicable experience as a Gamemaster or a similar position?: Yes I was a gamemaster on another server.

Do you have any past applicable experience in writing in-depth and exciting stories?: Yes I often run D&D campaigns made from scratch

What do you think is the most common mistake to make when running an event?: On another server the GMs often restock the health of vultures until they want them to go down. So some take 2 rockets some take 20.

What was the biggest mistake you have seen a Gamemaster make and how would you fix it?: The biggest mistake I have seen was the setting the health to ridiculous amounts so that they never die. I feel as though this ruins the RP aspect

Are you capable of adapting to and handling an event that does not go as planned?: Yes I would like to believe so.

Are you familiar with Garry’s Mod’s default tools and mechanics?: Yes

Do you prefer to work alone or coordinate with others? Why?: It depends on the task. For some things I would prefer to do it myself as I have a certain vision as to how it should be setup but I also need critique on what I’m doing wrong

Why do you want to become an Everfall Gamemaster? Everfall has been a breath of fresh air for me in terms of Star Wars RP. It has refreshing mechanics and has round the clock passives and ops. On other servers you would just stand around an wait. On Everfall if you’re bored that’s your fault

Why should we give you a position on the Everfall staff team?: I have previous staff experience on other server and I have a lot of dedication to what I put my mind to.

Have you been previously reported or punished for infringing on our guidelines?: No.

Do you have any past experience with our moderation system, SAM?: Sadly no, but I’m a quick learner.

Your application is now under review.

I always enjoy seeing a fellow D&D player, it is a great experience to have for starters.

What did you mean when answering Q4 by saying “setting the health to ridiculous amounts”

And could you expand on your ability to adapt a bit further?

All in all, so far this looks great!

Frequency what I meant is that a lot of the servers I have been on set Event characters to like 10000 HP so they can’t die and just slaughter everyone. for adaptability my D&D campaigns have gone off the rails so much that they hit a town 2 miles away but I always got them back on track. IDK what that analogy was but ok.

Strange derail but perfect answer. Simple.

+1 from me

Accepted, contact me on discord at your earliest convenience.