Giodude2015's Application for Gamemaster

Full Roleplay Name: Nightless/ Dusk

Discord Username: Giodude2015

Hours Played: 32+ hours

Time Zone: EU (CET)

How long have you been playing Garry’s Mod?: 3,419+ hours over 5 years

Do you have any past applicable experience as a Gamemaster or a similar position?: No, I did apply for staff on different servers and got it.

Do you have any past applicable experience in writing in-depth and exciting stories?: Yes, I like to write character stories and some event stories.

What do you think is the most common mistake to make when running an event?: Either making too many droids grouped up or make them to op with weapons and health, also when an event doesn’t have a good story it is not as interesting as normal events

What was the biggest mistake you have seen a Gamemaster make and how would you fix it?: In this server it is probably that sometimes droppods get dropped too closely perhaps, and in others i have seen GMs place too many droids and make them too OP wiping everyone out.

Are you capable of adapting to and handling an event that does not go as planned?: yes here my job comes in handy because i have to adjust to a lot of situations on the street. As a police officer in training I learn alot about teamwork and handling unexpected situations.

Are you familiar with Garry’s Mod’s default tools and mechanics?: Yes, but i do think that i could use some training so i could use it 100%. I know how the physgun works and the toolgun.

Do you prefer to work alone or coordinate with others? Why?: I am good with both and i would like to work with other GMs or work alone if i think i am good enough to go alone if i am trained enough, i would like more to work in pairs so we could do bigger events and more of a battle then just on one site and i would lift some weight of the gamemasters shoulders.

Why do you want to become an Everfall Gamemaster? I really like this server and feel like I could help it with making sims and events. I have some ideas for an event and I would like to put that into action.

Why should we give you a position on the Everfall staff team?: I am dedicated and know when to handle certain situations. I really like this server and would like to help it out by doing events. I could help with lifting some weight off the shoulders off gamemasters and help a lot.

Have you been previously reported or punished for infringing on our guidelines?: Negative

Do you have any past experience with our moderation system, SAM?: Negative

Thank you for reading my application.

You seem more than capable for being game master and I would be more than happy to have you on the Team. That is one very big +1 from me.

Big +1

Honestly a great application here. Deffo way better than when I did my application yonks ago.

I absolutely love this answer and this is probably the best response I have ever seen to this question. This is a great display of showing that you know how to adapt and overcome unexpected situations in an event.

Honestly great app all round. Will be good to work with you.

Also,

Don’t worry it’s something we will teach you properly

because of Recent events i would like to retract my application