Hippo's Application For Gamemaster

Questions.png.d9a11de44497768ad18060190be64838

Full Roleplay Name: CT-7777 Petty Officer Fortress

Discord Username: Hippo ™#9364

**Hours Played:**12

**Time Zone:**CST

How long have you been playing Garry’s Mod?: 1,132 hours mostly star wars RP

Do you have any past applicable experience as a Gamemaster or a similar position?: no

**Do you have any past applicable experience in writing in-depth and exciting stories?:**I’ve done with some story’s with some comics but that’s about it

What do you think is the most common mistake to make when running an event?: I think that there is a lot of operations that take place outside of the base whether it is off-world or even right outside of the base. I think that there should be some more attacks directly on base because this would make us feel more threatened in the sense the CIS is right at our front door step.

What was the biggest mistake you have seen a Gamemaster make and how would you fix it?:
I think that the biggest mistake that I see with gamemasters is that there doing a lot of combat-type stuff where the combat-focused battalions thrive but I think doing some more events to do with RP-focused battalions such as 9th or logistics would be a great addition to the server.

**Are you capable of adapting to and handling an event that does not go as planned?:**yes because that’s part of what I want to do, make the troopers themselves pick their paths in real-time so I will always have to be on my feet.

Are you familiar with Garry’s Mod’s default tools and mechanics?: A little bit

Do you prefer to work alone or coordinate with others? Why?: I’m alright with doing either one because i would be fine working on my own but working together would be great because we can cover multiple points on the map.

Why do you want to become an Everfall Gamemaster? I want to become an ever-fall game master because of the fact that I can help develop the more RP-focused side of events where if they mess up then the whole course of the event could change.

**Why should we give you a position on the Everfall staff team?:**wall I am not the most experienced person when it comes to being staff, I do think that I could be very helpful in creating content forever fall,
Have you been previously reported or punished for infringing on our guidelines?: no

Do you have any past experience with our moderation system, SAM?: no

You still have more qualifications than I had. I am confident then you will make a fine addition to our GM collection. +1

Honestly a +1 from me

You have fleshed out most of the questions and to me have been answered well. I have one query, it seems you have missed a section from the template which is your information

Full Roleplay Name:

Discord Username:

Hours Played:

Time Zone:

Other than that good job and it’d be a pleasure to work with ya

Your application is now under review.

You have a very relaxed and dedicated deminor. I hope that your previous minor problems with staff tools will not amplify in a position like this however, working with you does not sound like a bad time. I will be agreeing with my fellow staff.

+1

Accepted, contact me on discord at your earliest convenience.