Jetpilot#3242
Hours Played:
3d and 3 hours
Time Zone:
PST
Questions.png.d9a11de44497768ad18060190be64838

How long have you been playing Garry’s Mod?:
I have 1,224 hours on gmod
Do you have any past applicable experience as a Gamemaster or a similar position?:
I never really did unless you count being a EC for a event.
Do you have any past applicable experience in writing in-depth and exciting stories?:
No I don’t have experience in writing stores.
What do you think is the most common mistake to make when running an event?:
Making it to hard or to easy on players and making it frustrating and the flow of the event.
What was the biggest mistake you have seen a Gamemaster make and how would you fix it?:
I have seen Dwarfs or troopers spawned right behind a vehicle and making it explode and a another mistake is the flow of a event. I would fix the spawning areas of enemies and spawn them evenly
Are you capable of adapting to and handling an event that does not go as planned?:
I believe I am capable of adapting to that situation.
Are you familiar with Garry’s Mod’s default tools and mechanics?:
somewhat yes. I’m not familar with the hyperspace tool.
Do you prefer to work alone or coordinate with others? Why?:
I like to coordinate with others because it helps the flow of the event and I believe it makes it more fun for everyone.
Why do you want to become an Everfall Gamemaster?
I want to become a Everfall gamemaster because I believe I just want to help out pump out operations with more of a story and with more passive event characters and I just love this community and I want to support it.
Why should we give you a position on the Everfall staff team?:
I think I should be given this postion because I have experience in a staff team and I just want to support this server and I’m willing to learn new things and get to know everyone.
Have you been previously reported or punished for infringing on our guidelines?:
I have not or at least not to my knowledge.
Do you have any past experience with our moderation system, SAM?:
I have not.

Your application is now under review.

A lack of experience is always problematic, but that you nonetheless applied is welcomed wholeheartedly. All in all, the answers are decent and clearly portray the POV of a user, a mindset GMs often forget.

I would be thrilled to see where this goes.

+1

Accepted, contact me on discord at your earliest convenience.