Knight's Gamemaster Application

Full Roleplay Name: CT-7274 31st SPC Knight

Discord Username: God Emperor Huey Long

Hours Played: Nine Hours

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

How long have you been playing Garry’s Mod?: 1,500 Hours

Do you have any past applicable experience as a Gamemaster or a similar position?: I have been a Head Gamemaster on a few Servers, HBN and Noble Networks being the ones I was for the longest

Do you have any past applicable experience in writing in-depth and exciting stories?: I had to write stories and plot lines for the servers I was Head GM

What do you think is the most common mistake to make when running an event?: Under- or Over- Estimating the Player base

What was the biggest mistake you have seen a Gamemaster make and how would you fix it?: Taking out his anger on a single player, resulting in that player leaving the server. Honestly That is a rather personal issue and unless I know the cause for the anger I can not help only attempt to deflect

Are you capable of adapting to and handling an event that does not go as planned?: I am

Are you familiar with Garry’s Mod’s default tools and mechanics?: I have a general idea what most of them do, but I have been a bit out of practice as the servers I would gm on used older tools and modules

Do you prefer to work alone or coordinate with others? Why?: Coordinate, while it has more room for mistakes it allows the GMs to more rapidly respond to a changing situation

Why do you want to become an Everfall Gamemaster? I have enjoyed my time on the server and wish to see it grow

Why should we give you a position on the Everfall staff team?: I have a experience gming as well having only a few GMs currently on Everfall

Have you been previously reported or punished for infringing on our guidelines?: No

Do you have any past experience with our moderation system, SAM?: No

I can tell by your answers that you definitely have the experience, what server were you a Head GM for?

The fact that you already have experience GM’ing says volumes about how well you’ll do if added, though I wish you wrote more on your application I believe that’s just due to my own personal preference and you did manage to rock every question. In any case, +1.

Honor Bound Networks when Drek was Owner and Noble Networks under Stark. If need be Thorn can confirm the latter one, but I unfortunately do not have anyone on the server that can confirm the former

Seems like you have a lot of good experience would like to see what you could do. From the chats we’ve had you seem to be a good person. I won’t vote due to being your CO.

It does seem you have the experience and you somewhat know what your doing lets see what you can do. +1

As everyone has previously stated you seem great when it comes to experience, you seem to know what you will be doing.

I do have one question:

Would you care to further elaborate on this so I can gauge how well you would be for gm’ing fully?

Thank you!